Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
Identifier: MS 6
Overview The collection consists of three photographic groups of organ installations by the Aeolian Company, operating in Garwood, New Jersey.
Identifier: MS 7
Overview The collection consists of correspondence between Audsley and organ builders William Schuelke and Philipp Wirsching.
Dates: 1908 - 1925
Identifier: MS 50
Overview The collection consists of photos, scrapbook, recital programs, church service programs, and compositions that document Roland Diggle’s life and career as a church musician and performing artist.
Identifier: MS 3
Overview The collection consists of correspondence, diaries, memorial booklets, music, photographs, and memoirs of Edward Hodges, Faustina Hasse Hodges, Asaph Hodges, John Sebastian Hodges, and George Frederick Hodges.
Identifier: MS 5
Overview The collection consists of news clippings, press releases, recital programs, and photos of Marchal’s American concert tours.
Identifier: MS 1
Overview The collection consists of contract ledgers, factory ledgers, business ledgers, personnel records, photographs, and organ correspondence/contract files of the M.P. Möller Organ Company. The collection also contains records of the Kinetic Engineering Company.
Identifier: MS 4
Overview The collection consists of organ contracts and a small amount of correspondence associated with individual instruments.
- Organ (Musical instrument)—History 3
- Photographs 3
- Account books 2
- Archival resources 2
- Organ (Musical instrument)—United States 2
- Aeolian Organ Company—Archives 1
- Aeolian Organ Company—History 1
- Business records 1
- Church musicians—United States 1
- Church music—England—Bristol 1
- Church music—New York (State)—New York 1
- Clippings 1
- Composers 1
- Concert programs—France 1
- Concert tours—France 1
- Diaries 1
- Kinetic Engineering Company—Archives 1
- Kinetic Engineering Company—Business records 1
- Legal instruments 1
- M.P. Möller Organ Company—Archives 1 ∧ less